Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cute quips

Jerel and I were talking about some great things I learned in my institute class. Chase asked, "What's institute? Is it like Seminary for OLD people?"

My first response was, "No!"

And then I thought about my class and corrected myself, "Well, yes." We all had a good laugh over that one.
----------------------------------

We all know how Trevor HATES to eat, especially dinner. Well, the other night I made another great dinner. It even had fruits AND vegetables--very well balanced. So Trevor announced VERY loudly, "I hate dinner!"

Jerel asked, "Why?"

Trevor explained, "It's BORING!"

Well, there you go. That's a new one. So does that mean that I now have to provide proper dining entertainment? lol

4 comments:

Boyce said...

How funny is that? Seminary for old people....It kind of is I guess....remind Chase that he'll be of institute age in what like less than 3 years? AND it cracks me up that Trevor hates dinner. So funny! I can't believe you make your kids good meals and force them to eat. How horrible!!! :)

laurie said...

I say let him go without dinner, more for the rest of you! I just had to explain to one of mine that not all of life was exciting. Some things ARE boring, but still good and necessary. What kind of kids are we raising these days?

MegiJones said...

lol...these are my favorite posts!! I can't wait to see what they say next...:)

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the update on what the boys say. I love to hear about them. I think you are pretty clever with what you say and write, too, Camille. Just what kind of dining entertainment would interest Trevor?