Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pretty enough to eat

Here's my latest cake I made in my most recent Wilton class. I LOVE this cake. It's all decorated with fondant. But the best part is the cake itself. I made a chocolate cake with a filling of chocolate chips and raspberry cream cheese frosting. I am taking this class with my good friend Stephanie. This is the third Wilton class we have taken together. I just love going to these classes and working with her. She's all about how it tastes and loves to dream up fabulous fillings for her cakes. She inspired me to make this one taste as good as it looks. She's a great cook and has become my "cooking hotline" whenever I have a question.

3 comments:

Rinez said...

Yum. Truly beautiful and the cake itself is probably the best!

Bonnie said...

Your cakes are beautiful. It is wonderful to see how creative and talented you are. How did the Bonko go? I bet you took one of your creative desserts. Those lucky ladies!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

why didnt you tell me your taking a class, i would love to do something like that with you