Saturday, April 4, 2009

Falling in love with you!!

Speaking of "True Love" . . . I just realized that I never blogged about my Valentine's gift from my sweet hubby. I have to say it was one of the greatest Valentine's Day gifts he's ever given me. There is a cutie pie girl in my ward, Caitlin, who offered to do a singing telegram and deliver flowers as a fundraiser for the performing group she's in. I was totally surprised! I had NO idea and I think that is one of the best parts. I love being surprised, but am very impatient and have been known to spoil a surprise or two. She and a guy friend of hers sang the song "Falling In Love With You!" I videoed the whole thing, but Caitlin made me promise to not post her singing. They were FAB, the flowers were beautiful and I have to admit--it made me cry. I know--surprising! :) It reminded me of when Jerel proposed to me. I had no idea it was going to happen the night it did, and he took me by total surprise. It was a perfect propsal--and just the way I dreamed it to happen.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How wonderful for Jerel to surprise you with such a romantic gift. He gets an A+ for this Valentine Surprise.

Rinez said...

Lucky you! I'm glad our son learned the art of romance. And surprise.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

So Sweet! What a cute idea.