Thursday, February 21, 2008

Angela

Yes, Angela from high school, I mean you! Your blogs are the funniest. My favorite is "Christopher, Christopher, Christopher." You are an extremely good and entertaining writer. (Maybe they are so funny to me because I remember you from all those years ago and the fun we had together.) Although, Jerel said the same thing the day he read the Christopher post. He called me from work and told me I had to get online and read it asap. We both laughed so hard. I encourage anyone needing a good laugh to click on her blog link and read that post. I loved it!

But on a serious note, Angela was a great friend from high school. She was there for me through all the tough times and the fun. She always had a listening ear when I needed one. I really did go through some trials, but she was so sweet through it all. Even though we lost track of each other for a while, she often came to mind through the years. Whenever I think of a fond, fun memory of back then, she's always a part of it. I guess you could say it's because she's a genuine person. Thanks Angela! I can't wait to see you again at the reunion.

p.s. I never responded about Lindy. She is my sister-in-law, my husband's sister. What a small world we live in.

1 comment:

Angela said...

WOW! Everyone needs to hear such nice comments from time to time. Thank you! We did have some great times, didn't we!! It's so wonderful to have friends where you can pick up right where you left off -- even if it was 20 years ago! I'm so glad you called that night! And it's so fun to not have to wait until the reunion to really get to know each other again--blogging is the best!