Saturday, February 16, 2008

Did Trevor take up hockey?

Well, there's big news at the Campbell house . . . Trevor lost his first tooth!! Actually he has now lost two. He lost his first tooth a few weeks ago--the bottom front. And before I could blog about it, he had lost a second tooth--also on the bottom front. The second tooth was lost at the school playground a couple days ago. He was really worried about what to do with no tooth and how to contact the tooth fairy. I told him we could write a note. He wasn't sure about that, even though his brothers reassured them that they had written notes before and it worked. He dictated, I wrote it down, and he signed it. This is what it said:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth today! Yeah!
But it got lost in the playground.
Can you find it for me?
Will you please still come?

Love,
Trevor
That night we left the note out for the tooth fairy. The next morning, Trevor checked right away. There was a dollar waiting for him by his note. He grabbed the note and ran into Chase's room yelling, "Chase, it even still works with a note!!" It was so cute. I wish I could show a picture of Trevor with both teeth gone, but our camera got dropped and it's now broken. But look how cute he looks with his first tooth missing.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah Trevor! I'm so glad that tooth fairy came through for you even though you had lost your tooth at the playground.

Rinez said...

Happy news for Trevor! The tooth fairy always knows that sometimes teeth get lost or swallowed! You're getting all grown up!

MegiJones said...

That is soooo cute! We just love Trevor! Btw...what is his fave candy right now??

Bonnie said...

Way to go Camille! What a great idea to have Trevor just write a note to the Tooth Fairy. I would have never thought to have him do that.