Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Champion of Champions


How about them Cardinals?!! After being crowned the regular season and tournament champions for majors in Mesa Eastern Little League, they were entered in the Tournament of Champions. This tournament matches the league winners from the other District 7 leagues to determine a district champion. The Cardinals didn't disappoint. They played some top-level talent and prevailed as the Champions!! Congratulations to Tanner and the rest of the Cardinals players on a great season!

5 comments:

Dee said...

WAY TO GO, TANNER!
Congratulation on the big win! I wish I could have been there to see it. I love a good baseball game, and I am sure this ranked among the best!

Nickie said...

Go Cardinals go Cardinals go go go Cardinals! It's your birthday it's your birthday...
Yay Tanner! That totally rocks!
Oh, you cute boys and your baseball!
LOVE IT!
Happy Father's day Joel, you are the best, look at these talented boys you have, Camille probably does her part too though, huh.
Love you guys!

bebe said...

Nice Work Tanner!! Way to go my man!! I never thought I would say something like this but...uh....Way to go Cardinals!!

Bonnie said...

I am so proud of you, Tanner! I wish I could have been there to cheer your team on and then give you a big hug after the game. I love you!
Love,
Grandma Bonnie

Rinez said...

Tanner, that's such great news. Good job! Love Grandma Nez & Grandpa Doug