Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm back

I know I made a goal a while back to blog more often, and then I sort of got really really busy and fell off the blogging wagon. And then Jerel told me today that lately my blog was wonderful and awesome--actually he said it was boring and he might have even uttered the word "lame." So to prove him wrong--I promptly sat down right then and there to blog. Well, now that the bulk of my "busyness" is over--I'm back. Plus, I invited all of my Christmas card readers to visit my blog and if it truly is "lame" when they come to visit for the first time--they won't come back. And that would make me sad. So I'm back to the blogging world. Hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Whatever Joel!!
I love the action figure blog, and doesn't he put the posts on sometimes? hmmmmm-maybe he's just reading the stuff he wrote.
Yeah, take that!
Hey, have a really good Christmas with those cute boys, what a lucky woman, surrounded by 5 boys! Woohoo!
Love you guys!

laurie said...

Im glad you're back. I miss your insight and take on the world. Boring and Lame is stretching it, but "nothing new to read" is more accurate!

Bonnie said...

I am glad that you are back. I have missed reading what you have to say on your blogs. I think you have a great sense of humor in many of your blog entries. I am really glad that you are not so busy and maybe can relax a little.