Monday, December 22, 2008

Action figures update . . .


Yesterday, I found out that Trevor still likes to play with my "action figures." This is what I found. I'm so glad that he hasn't "grown out" of this phase in his life. It's so sweet. (Plus, I started collecting nativity sets a few years ago, and these are the two sets I bought this year. One is from my trip to Alaska--hence the north pole/eskimo motif. The other just reminded me of Trevor. I love how the animals are all grouped around the baby Jesus. Just so cute! . . sigh . . .)

4 comments:

laurakrummenacher said...

I love the one with the animals! Very cute! Glenna has a million nativities and I have always wanted to collect them but it seems like the last thing on my list to buy at this time of the year. I think I have like 5 but I still have hope...

Bonnie said...

I absolutely love how Trevor plays with the Nativity action figures. I am quoting your blog to all of my friends because I think he does and says the most original things that I would never think of.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.