Friday, July 13, 2007

Chase and his cheerleaders

WAY funny story to share! Although, Chase doesn't think it's as funny as I do. I walked into the living room the other day and Chase was playing Xbox. On the screen was a bunch of cheerleaders doing a routine. I'm like, "What game are you playing?"

Chase responded, "Thrillville."

I then said, "What's up with the cheerleaders?"

Chase replies, now think bored teenager voice directed to clueless parent, "I'm training my entertainment."

I'm like, "Chase, seriously?!"

(Sidenote, Thrillville is like roller coaster tycoon. It's a game where you build an amusement park and plan different rides, make food stalls, etc.)

He then explained further, "You HAVE to train them. I have to train my janitors, mechanics and entertainment to go on to the next park. Look I just got 5000 points on grace and 98/100 on poise."
We should be sooo proud. So I snuck up behind him to take a picture. Sorry, it's a little blurry--I couldn't stop doing the silent laugh thing. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard. In Chase's defense, I did ask Jordan about the game and he concurred that you have to train your entertainment.
Check out the picture of Chase's response to me posting this. Imagine him shaking his head too. Think of Napoleon Dynamite saying, "Are you serious?!"

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing so many of your boys' private moments. I enjoy seeing photos and hearing about more of their day to day lives. I miss them so much!