Friday, July 13, 2007

Dad, I love you so much!

The other night Trevor really, really, REALLY wanted to play ping pong with Jerel. (I have to explain. Ping pong with Trevor is not super exciting. It consists of Jerel basically hitting the ball to him and Trevor missing a lot.) Well, Jerel was in the middle of some stuff and told him, "In a little bit."
Next thing I know, Trevor is going upstairs saying, "Dad, I want to . . . Dad, I love you sooo much. Will you play ping pong with me?" A few minutes later, Jerel was playing with Trevor. How can you resist such a cute little voice? Apparently Jerel can't!

Plus, look how happy he is while Jerel is setting it up!

Jerel has his game face on!

3 comments:

Rinez said...

What a great Daddy! I love you soooooo much, too!

Bonnie said...

So did Trevor win?

Bonnie said...

Thanks for posting this pictures on the web. I loved seeing how you have changed your living room and I am jealous. I wish I could play billiards and ping pong every day. You lucky boys to have parents who provide such wonderful things for you.