Monday, August 18, 2008

Cute quips

"Mom, when I get married, I want a chocolate fountain. Chocolate fountains are so AWESOME! It's soo good!"-- Trevor (He went to a wedding reception with a chocolate fountain last weekend and wanted to leave with a cup of chocolate by the end of it.)
"Dad, is it true that you were raised by cheetahs."--Trevor
"Dad's not THAT old."--Trevor, after I reminded the kids that Jerel was turning 40 on Saturday.

p.s. Sorry that I have been MIA lately, I'm addicted to the Olympics, plus I went out of town. I'll get back to the blogging world SOON!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

We're glued to the TV with the Olympics on every night, too! I've missed you, but I totally get it. :)
Les.

Nickie said...

Why wait to get married to have a chocolate fondue fountain!? Heck just fire one up for Labor Day weekend!
Loves!

MegiJones said...

He is so cute...I love the cute clips and phrases!

Bonnie said...

I have been MIA lately, too, in making comments on everybody's blogs as well as my own. I hurt my right thumb on Aug 13--I couldn't even hold anything in my hand let alone type. Then two days ago, I woke up and couldn't even get out of bed because my back hurt so bad. I finally hobbled out of the bedroom with my crutches left over from my 2006 knee surgery. Then I couldn't stand up after I sat down in the chair by the computer because the chair had wheels. How can I hurt first my thumb and then my back while I am just asleep?
Anyway, I agree with Trevor. Chocolate is the best! My favorite quote I ever read is "IF THE GOOD LORD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT CHOCOLATE WHY DID HE PUT IT SO CLOSE TO THE CASH REGISTER?"