Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Encore!

I've had some requests for another song by Trevor's class, so here's a little encore! I love this one because, if you watch Trevor, you can really see him jammin' on his air guitar. At one point he even pumps his hand in the air like a rock star. Maybe we've watched a little too much American Idol in this house. Actually, it was just like Jack Black in the School of Rock. lol Too cute for words! I love how he points out to Jerel and me when he sings "love in my family . . ." I've also added some pictures. I love the ones where he's giving high fives to his friend at the end of the program, and also when he's trying to wink at me in the audience.



3 comments:

MegiJones said...

LOVE the winking picture! :) Good job, Trev! And Chase definitely has the height on you, Mille...

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

hahaha, cute!

Rinez said...

Thanks for the encore. Loved it!