Sunday, April 27, 2008

Laughter really is the best medicine

It's been really hard for me since Randy is gone. I really miss him. I have had good days and bad days. On Friday last week, I had a REALLY REALLY sad day. I even broke down crying in front of all the deacons and leaders as Jordan was going on his campout. Yeah, I know, really embarrassing. Well, Tanner had some friends (Glenn and Mitch) come over to swim and hang out. When Jerel came home, he started cleaning off the pool deck with the hose. Every now and then he would spray the kids . . . "just for fun!" (Mind you, it's really cold water.) Well, you can imagine what happened--WATER FIGHT! Next thing you know Chase got involved and well, you'll just have to watch . . . It felt so good to laugh! You might not laugh as hard as we did, but our family sure thought it was funny. The second video is when it spilled into the front yard. Have fun watching!

(Did you see my favorite part? It was when Chase turned Jerel's hose off, leaving him defenseless, locked him in the pool area and took the key. Now that was "ha-larious.")

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Chase!!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

k so I was totally waiting to see if Chase got thrown in the pool, that would have been hilarious...

Bonnie said...

I like seeing videos. Post more. It makes me feel like I am really there. Hey, Camille, I like the new wallpaper. I like the spring colors.

Boyce said...

NOw THIS is funny!!!!! What's funniest to me is how Jerel dishes it out and then once he gets his toy taken away its all serious business and "let me out, let me out" :) I love it when my big brother has to surrender!

Rinez said...

So much fun! I was laughing so hard, too! Love my boys!