Monday, April 28, 2008

It's a wonderful world

This is a song from Trevor's kindergarten program. I loved the whole thing, but this song is one of my favorites. Notice the sign language they do with it. In fact, his teacher taught them a lot of sign language this year. (Trevor is in the back row with the striped olive green polo shirt.) Another of my favorite songs didn't get recorded, so I'll try to get Trevor to sing it again and post it later. His teacher also has a degree in music, so every time she taught the kids something, she had a song to go with it. Whether he was learning about continents, the days of the week, money, abc's, caterpillars turning into butterflies, how to be patriotic, seasons, etc., it didn't matter--there was a song to go with it. Well, you know how I love music. So I love this about his teacher. Mrs. Dill is the BEST teacher! He is so lucky to be in her class. She truly loves those kids and gives it her all. She retired once and said she "failed retirement" and came back. We are so glad she did!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your blog. So fun to read.

Bonnie said...

I wish I could have seen the whole program.

Boyce said...

SOOO cute! Go Trevor

Rinez said...

Ok, now I'm in tears! Tell that teacher, thank you. What a beautiful gift she is giving those children! And Trevor, so fun to see him sign and I loved the yawn! Love you, Trev!