Thursday, May 29, 2008

Simply irresistible

I am a bad speller, always have been. Spell check is an awesome thing. A lot of times when I need a word spelled, I call out to whomever is in the room "Hey, how do you spell __________?" Today this is how it went:
I call out, "Hey how do you spell irresistible?"
Chase says, without even hesitating a second at all, "C H A S E"

Here is the definition for those who may be interested:
irresistible--impossible to resist; having an overpowering appeal

Too funny!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Like father, like son. Those clever comments just drip from their tongues. LOL!!

Rinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rinez said...

Boy, is he his father's son and his grandfather's grandson or what? But I have to agree, Chase IS irresistible!

Camille said...

Yeah, you have no idea how much you guys hit the nail on the head--wait til you read part 2 of the story.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

thats hilarious!