Thursday, May 29, 2008

Simply irresistible--part 2

Earlier today I posted the story about Chase spelling irresistible. Well, Chase thought he was SO funny and wanted to share the story with Jerel.
Tonight after dinner Chase says, "Hey Mom, did you tell Dad how to spell irresistible?"
Jerel responds, "Mom would spell it J E R E L."

Enough said. I'm like, it's going on the blog; you two are two peas in a pod. As soon as I log on, it gets funnier. Both Jerel's sister and his mom had Jerel's number. They had both commented on the earlier story and said things like, "Boy, isn't he his father's son." Too funny!

7 comments:

laurie said...

I'm guessing it's never boring around your house. Clever family you have there!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

and now im laughing even harder! they are quick thinkers, obviously they have a great sense of humor!

Nickie said...

You guys are so stinkin cute. I love that your boys are such sarcastic guys. And you have a house full of them-lucky you!
Arty stems from a time when I called Steve "smarty arty orange" after a "squeeze-it" drink-do you remember those? They all had silly names like "Alexander the Grape" stuff like that. Anyway, I called Steve that, and he got really offended, then later, he realized I was just being silly, and Arty just stuck.
Delaware-I have no idea, I've always called Dee "Don Juan", because the ladies "don juan" anything to do with him (JK of course).
Raw chicken, that's me. I cannot get a tan if I tried. And once, I said my skin looks like raw chicken. Well, the beautiful song "Raw Chicken Nickie" went into full swing, and that's me ever since.
All magical stories, I know. And now you're in on it. We need a good nickname for you now.
Bwa ha ha ha (evil laugh)
Love ya!

Rinez said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard. When I went to bed last night, I was just chuckling thinking about Chase. Thanks for sharing. I hate missing out on this stuff and you bring it to us!

Camille said...

Oh, yeah, they're clever all right--and apparently irresistible!

Bonnie said...

Both irresistable comments were just too funny!
Ever since Chase was just a little guy, I've always thought that he walked just like Jerel, but he is truly his father's son. He even thinks like him, too.

MegiJones said...

Such a great story! And yet oddly predictable. :) Love it!