Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Camille has a birthday!!

Today is Camille's 38th birthday. Oh wait, am I not suppose to say how old she is? At what age do women start lying about how old they are? But honestly, Camille looks so good, does it really matter how old she is? I was fortunate to catch her in a moment of weakness and she agreed to marry me (in spite of the fact that I was a "terrible dresser"). She continues to put up with me and I love her for doing so. Here are 38 things that I love about Camille (also click here to check out the blog of Camille's mom to see some great photos of Camille as a child):

1. She's a hottie!
2. Fabulous singer
3. Intelligent
4. Creative
5. Still a kid at heart
6. Romantical (her word)
7. Supportive of me in everything I do. Last Saturday, she sat in pouring rain for 4 hours at the finish line of the St. George Marathon just to see me finish.
8. Compassionate
9. Trys to understand sports
10. Great cook
11. Loves our children
12. Crys easily
13. Loves to read
14. Pays attention to the details
15. Worries about the details
16. Exercises even though she hates it
17. Loves Jesus Christ
18. Caters to our children (also known as spoiling)
19. Is the PR person in our family
20. Can prepare a FHE lesson in seconds
21. Puts up with my obsession with sports
22. Never sneezes just once (except for that one time in the temple)
23. Pretends she is not ticklish
24. Is patient with me when I break the camera (it's happened a few times)
25. Hates being dirty but goes camping with the family
26. My bestest friend
27. Loves to be spoiled
28. Embraces her role as a mother and wife
29. Magnifies her church callings
30. Volunteers her time to assist at the school
31. Loves to learn
32. Orders desserts to give to me
33. Will help anyone at a moments notice
34. Talks about herself in 3rd person
35. Is impressed by the simple things in life
36. Loves to be feminine
37. Classy dresser
38. Teaches our children both secular and religious studies

7 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks Jerel--what a sweet list. I love you too!

Leslie said...

What a nice list! Happy Birthday Camille!
Les.

Scott and Ang said...

Happy birthday Camille!! I love your blog. I wish I was better at mine!!!! Also, I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family!
Love,
Angela Walker

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Camille. I think you should print that list out and frame it! It was inspiring! You are all that and more. What a great husband you have!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

I loved Jerel's list. Every women who reads this will be jealous--especially when Jerel said that you are a "hottie."

P.S. I made some major typos on my first comment, so I deleted it.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I am sorry you had to sleep in a cardboard box when you were born. I hope thing have gotten better since then. Happy late birthday.