Friday, October 31, 2008

I should have stopped, but "NO" I had to . . .

Tanner cracked me up today after school. We all know that we eat WAY too much junk on Halloween, but have you ever seen a kid experience that? Or better yet, heard a kid ADMIT it? Tanner came home from his class Halloween party and was feeling a little, shall we say, "full." He kind of groaned and said, "I ate SO much today, that I'm not going to be able to eat for a while. I should have stopped eating, but 'NO' I had to eat that one last cookie." We are in BIG trouble if he feels like that already. He hasn't even left to go trick-or-treating yet. lol

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I would be willing to bet that Tanner ate some candy after he got home from Trick or Treating. I'm anxious to see Halloween costume pictures, so I can see how everyone looked tonight.
Today I felt some melancholy because Randy loved to seeing all the kids come to our house on Halloween. I feel so sad that he is not here.

Nickie said...

That's how I feel tonight, we made pumpkin pie, and I should have stopped at one piece, but I couldn't, it was soooo yummy. I don't feel too bad though, I'm sure I need it, I'm eating for 2 you know (I can't use that excuse much longer, I gotta squeeze it dry).
I love your boys!