Thursday, September 6, 2007

This is what FHE is all about!

Family Home Evening. . . sometimes I wonder if anything we teach ever sinks in. Family Home Evening IS worth it, right? lol I do have a testimony of FHE and am glad that our kids are getting old enough to participate and do more. Tanner and Trevor did a great job teaching us the lesson with some puppets that they made (thanks Grandma Nez). Tanner was very thorough and read several scripture references. Jordan and Trevor also led the opening and closing songs. I'm hoping they can learn how to lead music properly so they can actually help when it's their turn in priesthood--and not just wave their arms around. Chase was . . . um . . . just bored . . . actually he led us in a great family prayer. (I like to tease Chase about his stereotypical "bored teenager" persona that he puts on sometimes, but he isn't like that all the time. Actually, I think he does it to make me laugh--or bug me.)


FHE can get crazy at times, but it's worth it--at least I think so!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like fun!

Rinez said...

Such handsome boys and such good boys. As grandparents, we are most thankful that you are holding FHE for the promises are sure that these evenings will help keep your boys close to you and to the gospel. Good job!