Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fabulous family fotos

Well, I'm sure you noticed my new family picture on the side--and if you haven't, now is a good time to notice. :) It's my favorite and is now displayed in my living room. Today my sister-in-law posted some beautiful pictures of my 3 year old niece, and I just loved looking at them. So then I decided that I needed to share some new pictures of my kids. Many of my friends and family don't live nearby and probably would like to see what we look like now. Hopefully you will enjoy looking at them as much as I loved looking at my niece's new pictures. These were all taken (November 2008) by my friend Mary who is an awesomely fabulous photographer. I wish I could share all the pictures she took because there were so many great ones--literally tons and tons. But here are some of my favorites.
Enjoy!This is my second favorite family picture.
(It's displayed in my family room.)


Aren't my 4 boys so handsome!
I love the one where they are all laughing. I love the candid shots.


Trevor -- age 6

Tanner -- age 10

Jordan -- age 13

Chase -- age 15

16 comments:

Boyce said...

What a good looking group....I hear it all comes from the youngest uncle on the father's side...but thats just what I hear...

laurakrummenacher said...

The pictures turned out great! I like the colors you chose. Cute new background too!

Rinez said...

These are great! And yes, they are very handsome boys! Photos are just the best!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

I love all of these pictures. I have never seen any of them look so handsome. Chase looks like is 17 or 18.

Mary said...

It was easy to take great photos of your family--everybody was so good and sweet and easy-going. Especially Jordan who sat (!) in the fountain for me!

MegiJones said...

Very nice pics! Your boys are all getting so grown up. We miss seeing you all the time...:)

Bernadine said...

Your children are so beautiful. We loved the photos for Christmas and they are up on the wall. My children can't wait to meet you all.

laurie said...

I love it. I think my favorite is of your boys laughing too. So cute. Are you beating away the girls with Mr. Chase?

Lindy said...

love em! We miss you!

Jordee said...

Realy fab pictures. Your family sure is beatiful. (I mean handsome).

Jordee said...

Oops Beautiful

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My favorite is of the laughing boys. It was fun for me to try and figure out who's smile they had, you or your "tall" hubby. Loved the colors you had them wear.

Carrie Cummings said...

They are fabulous pictures. I love the one with you in the water. The grey behind with contrasts of red is spectacular!

To answer you question about my blog background....bling on the blog....I think that is where that one is from. Give it a go.

Kristine said...

Great pictures!! They all got the "eyes"!! I don't know Jerel very well, but I know that you have beautiful eyes and your boys do too!

Charlene said...

Wow....I finally learned how to use a blog....Bonnied stayed on the phone to coach me through your blog because she wanted me to see how handsome your boys are. The family picture is wonderful , also. Maybe someday I might figure out how to do my own blog.......Love, Aunt Charlene Newell