Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Road trip, High School Musical, Boyce and the 80's

I drove up to Flagstaff on Monday to drop off Chase and his friend, Kohl, at EFY at NAU (Northern Arizona University). Well, I was worried that I would get tired driving back by myself, so I took Tanner with me. I shouldn't have worried. I took my Ipod and jammed to music all the way back. Well, I listened to the High School Musical soundtrack two times in a row. I know, don't laugh. I just love the music--and the movie too! lol (And yes, I can't wait for the sequel to come out in August.) Anyways, the first time listening to it, all I could think of was Boyce and the duet he did for his ward talent show. I just sang along and smiled the whole time thinking of Boyce. Boyce, you're so awesome!! So, of course, since I loved it so much the first time, I listened to it AGAIN! And I still thought of Boyce's duet the whole time again. I also jammed to the two 80's cd's that Janel burned for me. Thanks so much Janel for doing that. I must have listened to "We Built This City on Rock and Roll" like 5 times! You guys rock!! (plus you made my trip go by sooo quickly)

By the way, here's some links to the original duet from High School Musical and then the one that Boyce did for his talent show. You just have to watch them to get an idea of why I had such a great road trip AND was totally smiling the whole time!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XDjUYk7u3QE (The original High School Musical duet.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTlFIJYDeQ (Boyce's AWESOME duet.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I laugh every time I see that scene now...Boyce just made it for me. I was unable to view it though from the link you gave. It cuts out after about 30 seconds...don't know why.