Sunday, September 14, 2008

A little reward

A lot of my friends have been getting really cool pedicures lately. The place they go to can do plaids and checkerboards and tons of other cools designs. I told myself that if I lost 10 pounds I could get one. I made it right before my high school reunion. So here it is for all of you who haven't seen me lately. Isn't it so fun?! I have to admit that quite a few people at my reunion in Utah had NEVER seen a pedicure like that before and thought it was awesome. I would be proud of myself for being a trendsetter except that . . . it's Utah! (Don't mean to offend my Utah friends and fam, but you know what I mean.) LOL

2 comments:

laurie said...

That is so cute! Congrats on the 10 lbs, you cannot possible need to lose any more! As I have seen many pictures of friends pedicures, I realize our feet (everyones) are sooo different. I'll have to show you mine someday. Amazing how one little feature can have so many looks!

Bonnie said...

I noticed how cute your toenails were, but I don't think I ever said anything. Sorry. They look really fantastic. In fact, I wanted to get a pedicure just like yours, but I forgot to ask you where you got it done. Then I just ran out of time anyway.

In high school, you always were a trend setter. Remember your fruit dress with coordinated jewelry? I wish we had a photo of it now.

You always have been a very classy dresser. I always wished I was thin enough to borrow your clothes when you were in high school. ( I was thin then, but not that thin.) In fact, I even had dreams about wearing that white knit dress of yours.