Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quest for Perfection!

That's Bronco's new motto for BYU's football team this year . . . and it's AWESOME! Their season so far has been so much fun, especially Saturday's game against UCLA. BYU handed UCLA it's worst loss in 79 years! I don't know which was better--that we scored 59 points or that we shut them out completely! I'm so jealous of my friends who got to go to the game. There's nothing like being there at BYU for the games!

I'm a Fully Invested fan!


(It's hard to choose one picture when they are all soo awesome.)

4 comments:

Catrina said...

Tim was lucky to go to the game. Yes, I was jealous! He LOVED it!

MegiJones said...

Ty was there too!! He said even though it was such a big blowout, it was still very exciting!!

Shannon said...

Go BYU!!

Bonnie said...

Unfortunately, I was not able to watch it on TV, but I heard 1/2 of it while out running errands. It was a great game, but it would have been much more exciting to watch.