Friday, December 28, 2007

"Sew" happy

K, I'm very proud of myself and wanted to share. I needed to fix the cuffs and hem on a pair of Jerel's dress pants and do the same on a pair of Jordan's pants. I wasn't quite sure what to do, especially with a cuff on the pants. So I asked a friend of mine, Brenda, if she could do them for me--and I would pay her. (She's an extremely good seamstress.) Instead, she offered to teach me how to do it. I wasn't sure I wanted to learn, but now I am glad I did. What a good friend. She came and spent a ton of time today showing me what to do and then sat next to me as I did it. She never acted frustrated at my mistakes or the amount of time she spent. Thanks a million Brenda!! And by the way, I am "SEW" happy with myself for a job well done!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You are so talented. You can decorate elegant cakes,
sew, and you've always had a great singing voice.
Way to go, Camille!