Thursday, December 20, 2007

Talk about creepy!



Okay, not a Christmas story, but a hilarious one. Chase and his friends love to play pranks on everyone. Well, the other night Ethan and Kohl, Chase's friends, decided to come over and get Chase. Instead of knocking, Ethan stood outside my living room window with his face up against the glass and stared all creepy like through the blinds. I was walking down the stairs and totally screamed. I registered in my head that it was Ethan, but you should have been there--you would have screamed too. Everyone got a good laugh. Well, I decided I needed to take a picture of him doing it to put on the blog. I called them over to reenact the crime. I KNEW they were coming back over to restage it, and when I walked into the living room--with my camera--I screamed AGAIN!! That really cracked everyone up all over again. I'm such a dork--and scare so easy.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Camille, this reminds me of the pranks you and your friends used to pull up in Billings.