Thursday, July 10, 2008

A fun distraction

As I have become easily distracted from doing what I am supposed to be doing today, I have found some little diversions that have become quite entertaining. (Sorry about the laundry Jerel.) A friend of mine took this personality test today. I too am nervous about taking tests like these. I'm not sure of what they will say. The truth does hurt sometimes. You can take the test here. Here are my results. You guys can be the judge if you think they match me:

Your personality type:
Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Careers that could fit you includes: Home economics, nursing, teaching, administrators, child care, family practice physician, clergy, office managers, counselors, social workers, bookkeeping, accounting, secretaries, organization leaders, dental assistants, homemakers, radiological technologists, receptionists, religious educators, speech pathologists.

p.s. I was just wondering, isn't a homemaker pretty much already all of the other things listed? (home economics, nursing, teaching, child care, physician, counselor, secretary, etc.)

2 comments:

laurie said...

Ok, I took that test and I don't know who it was talking about. I thought yours fit you well, but mine was SO far off. Either I didn't understand the questions or I don't know who I am!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I just noticed you had this on your blog, I think yours fits you well to!