Thursday, July 31, 2008

Words of Wisdom

I came across this great quote today and wanted to share. I decided that I might post more from time to time as I see quotes/ideas that I like. So I asked Jerel what I should title my posts for my quotes--I came up with Thought of the Day, Quotable Quotes, etc. He came up with Inspirational Crap. I settled on Words of Wisdom. So as I come across inspirational crap from time to time, I'll be sharing my words of wisdom with you. Hope you enjoy!

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Inspirational crap...that's a hoot! I love that quote. It's one of my favorites. And it's far from crap. :)
Les.

Bonnie said...

I like your idea. Randy used to have a quote of the day. Except they were in Cryptoquote form, so he had to decipher them first before I could enjoy them. He would always tell them to me after he was done and then we could talk about them. ( I am lucky to solve one in an hour and many times I can never solve them.) Randy was so smart. He could decipher a cryptoquote in 5 to 10 minutes maximum. The Navy wanted him to become a codebreaker for them, but he did not want to extend his stint in the Navy for 4 more years. My favorite Cryptoquote was the one he told me to let me know how he felt about me. "When love hits you, it will seek you out like a cruise missile."