Monday, July 28, 2008

Spy kids

A couple days ago Jerel and I were in the living room. Suddenly, Jerel knelt down by the entertainment center and said, "Hey, let's go get the rest of the ice cream out of the freezer and eat it before Tanner comes back in here." I'm like "What?! Where did that come from? And why are you kneeling down on the floor?" Then I noticed that he was talking into one of Tanner's spy "bugs." Next thing you know, Tanner comes walking in all suited up in his "spy wear" and says, "Hey, you can't eat the ice cream without me!" We all had a good laugh. I snuck a picture of Tanner as he was listening in to another conversation with his earpiece. Oh Tanner, what a cutie, he loves to invent things and is usually up to something creative. He always keeps us laughing.
Here's the "listening bug." (Jerel wouldn't kneel down and restage the event for a picture, so you'll have to use your imagination.)

3 comments:

Rinez said...

Never a dull moment! Fun!

Bonnie said...

Hey! I am proud to say that I am the one who gave Tanner the Spy Gear. I just wanted him to keep up with his grandmother's tricks. I am so happy that he is using it for a good use. Jerel eats so much Ice cream that Tanner has to resort to things like this just so he can have a scoop every once in a while.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.