Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Would you call this addiction?

Trevor really, really, really likes to play x-box and wii. He asks me all day long to play, and the 30 minutes I allow him to play each day usually stretches into an hour. Today he informed me he was "addicted." I asked him, "Do you know what addicted means?" He replied, "You are really addicted and want to play ALL the time." He might be right--he could be addicted. Look at this picture we took yesterday--he couldn't even look at the camera. (I love the tongue sticking out as he concentrates on playing.)

6 comments:

laurie said...

The term nowadays, I believe, is "screen addict". Whether it's tv, computer, cell phone, etc. I think its a guy thing. Cute pic by the way!

MegiJones said...

Mille...I like your long hair! Pretty!

Camille said...

Thanks! I don't realize how long it's getting until I see a picture of myself. It;s been awhile since I've had longer hair, but I think I like it.

Bonnie said...

Trevor looks handsome and you look absolutely beautiful. I need a copy of this to hang on my wall.

Amy Ras said...

I thought the same thing when I saw this picture - your hair is getting really long! It looks beautiful!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

oh how we miss our Trevor boy! Your hair looks really long! pretty