Thursday, July 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance . . . audition?

(Another diversion) I have loved, no LOVED, watching "So You Think You Can Dance" this year. This is the first time I haven't voted. I like so many of the dancers that I can't pick my "one favorite" to vote for. I look forward all week to see the next show. A couple years ago, I wanted to see the top 10 tour, but they came on a Sunday--I was so sad. Maybe I can talk Jerel into going to it with me this year? Yeah, who am I kidding? He will never go. Anyone want to go with me?

I know some of you have seen this video, but last night when I was working on the blog and after I had seen SYTYCD, this clip came to mind. It made me laugh so hard that I knew I had to put it on again. Sorry if you've seen it before--but you have to admit, it's funny. My brother-in-law, Shad, was looking at past audition clips from "So You Think You Can Dance" and found this. I'm so glad he found it--and you KNOW I'm such a fan of the show! Shad, thanks so much for just being you! To see, click HERE !

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Camille...that was so funny!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Kristine (from Bunko)

Bonnie said...

I love SYTYCD and I am like you. I also have not voted this year because I love them all, but I love, love, LOVE the attached dance clip. That girl in the red dress was great. SYTYCD pales in comparison. Thanks for your blog.

Hermana Caitlin McGrath said...

I WILL TOTALLY GO WITH YOU!! I FLIPPED WHEN I SAW IT WAS ON A TUESDAY. DUDE, I'M SO THERE!! ;)

Nickie said...

I completely agree with your personality test results, you totally ROCK!
I love the dance video, you and Jerel should be guests on the show, you would bring down the house. Nice bum by the way.
I know what you mean about this year, I like everyone that's left, it's a tough one. I would love to go with you to the big show, they just don't come to Boise-I have no idea why. I just don't know how I'd get there...I could get out my "Nice Guy" sign and thumb my way there.
I'm a genius.
Loves!

Camille said...

Caitlin--color us there!! And I am totally serious about this!!

MegiJones said...

Hey Mille...looks like you're already doing well with your goal of blogging more which I love because then I always have something new to check! :)

Lindy said...

I don't remember the floating head when I saw this before. :)

Matt Ras said...

Color me confused about what color us there means.