Thursday, July 3, 2008

My First Goal

My cute sister-in-law made a list of 56 goals to get done in 560 days. I have MANY goals that I need to work on, but I think I'm going to start with ONE. (I know my limitations.) I'm going to try to update my blog more often. I decided that there's stuff I should have posted--wanted to post--and never did. I never was good at journaling and here's my chance to finally do it a little bit in a fun way. Well, I'm going to try to catch up a little and, well, reach my goal. So we'll see how we do on this goal. Maybe then I can do say, 10 goals in 100 days?! I'm not as organized and amazing as cute Megi. It was fun to read her list and see what ideas I could borrow to better myself too. Thanks Meg for the motivation!

1. blog more

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My new goal is to comment on people's blogs every time I read them, so they will know that I have read what they have taken the time to write. I want you to know that I love you, Camille, and I am so grateful that you are my daughter. I thank God every day for you and for my 4 precious grandsons in Mesa and also for my other 6 grandchildren in Utah and Idaho. I love you all, wherever you may be, and thanks to everyone for being there for me.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, now I know who you are! You are so cute, I remember you from the funeral--a sad way to meet, to be sure.

Okay, you are going to do ten goals in 100 days...maybe. I will read about your ten goals. That's my goal. Sounds like a good one, huh? I don't want to overtax myself. Overtaxed people are so difficult and I hate to be difficult or at least I like to save my being difficult for Phil. It gives him something to look forward to, my NOT being difficult.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS How can someone even THINK UP 56 goals. I'm so curious. What kind of goals is she going to accomplish?