Thursday, July 31, 2008

8 is great

I have been working out with a trainer for about 2 1/2 months. I was having a hard time pushing myself as I lifted weights, so Jerel was SOOO amazingly nice and got me a trainer. Isn't he great! Anyways, I lost about 8 pounds since I've been working out with Kelli, my trainer. But I have been kind of frustrated lately because I have been on a plateau for my weight for about 4 weeks. So today Kelli did my measurements . . . I lost 8 inches in the last 2 1/2 months. Woo Hoo!!!! So I love the number 8 today--8 pounds, 8 inches. Isn't 8 great!

4 comments:

Rinez said...

Camille, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work!

laurie said...

That's awesome Camille and it's totally obvious, you are looking great!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, Camille, but I didn't think you needed to lose any weight. You always look terrific.

Lindy said...

rock on, Mille!